Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Arkansas Part #3

Well, here is some more of my trip to Arkensas. The order is a little messed up because I was tired of playing with them. These first pics are to show what I traveled next to on the way up, yup, I was stuck next to all that. Actually it was kinda cozy. On the way home {later} I found it great for nap taking. The other pics are of the dam on Gears Ferry Lake. (Oh, I forgot the one with the two smoochers in it, course I made sure it {the smooching} wasn't on my film!) There is a couple of pics of our camp site (of course backwards). The picture of the "mountain" Cam will find interesting because it is called Sugerloaf Mountain. Of course it doesn't compare with Sugerloaf USA back here in Maine, but we have to humor our southern neighbors :-)). The funny thing was that all the stores were named after it. Oh well, thats all for now catch ya later! {One of these days I'll actually get to what the crazyfisherman caught!}