Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Arkansas #4 {AT Last Fish!!!}

Here we are getting ready to go catch the big one. {Aimee insisted on getting a picture of her "professional" looking fishing brother--only in looks, but that picture had to be flipped and I don't know how to do that, so I figured this would sufice!} Anyway, the salamander was the only cool creature I got to see down there, no snakes, {oh yea I did see a deer, but I see those here as well.} Then I got into the fish. The first fish I caught, and consequently the biggest, I did not get a picture of because I dropped it before Aimee could take it. Hence the reason that my next fish I photoed in the water and then kept it in my net until I had a picture. The others are just some pics of where we fished. The last is of my inpressive fire I got going while the two sleepy heads slept the morning away. I was the only one to enjoy it. Oh well, till next time! Catch ya later!




















1 comment:

Undaunted said...

Nice Fish, Aaron. Looks like fun.
Stacie