Saturday, September 6, 2008

My summer






I thought that since I haven't posted all summer I would post some pics of my latest fishing adventures. Dad, Mom, Uncle Kern, Aunt Corby, and most of their kids, and myself all spent Labor Day up to Chain of Ponds camping. Ahh, three days of fishing bliss! Anyway here are some pics of the fish we caught. I actually got Kern, Wes, & Zech to go fly-fishing on the North Branch of the Dead River. Umfortunatly only Kern found sucess, though I did manage to get Zech a fish in the stream up by camp--took forever fo him to get the hang of it! Poor Wes just could'nt hook um. Better luck next time.


7 comments:

the Indian woman said...

Just another fishing trip! Thought you were going to announce your engagement :) Just kiddin!

Nate and Aimee said...

That's a sad little fishy you're holding there--whatsa matter, they don't grow 'em big up there like the ones I caught here??
You really need me to show you how it's done, don't you? *Sigh*...

Undaunted said...

Great pics! Can Kern even call that a fish? Looks kinda punny to me. You can tell him I said that. Looks like you guys had a great time. Love ya, the Idaho Clan

Katrina said...

Bet grandpa wishes he had been there... love Aunt Katrina

Nate and Aimee said...

Hey Aaron! Just wanted to say hi!! Did you know that Aimee caught her first crappie 2 weekends ago? It was a little 5 inch fish. It was after we went to Ponca to see the elk. Talk to you later! -Nate

The Steinmeyer Family said...

What's up Aaron? Man, I thought you were a real fisherman, not a minnow killer!!!! My 2 yr. old son Luke catches bigger ones than you. :) Come on out during 4th of July weekend & I'll show you some real fishing here in Cali :) Take care!
Danny

Nate and Aimee said...

Um...if you're still updating your blog, update please!
And no, I am not updating mine. I am done with it. It merely exists as a convenient repository for links to my favorite people's blogs. If you want to know what's up with me, check Facebook.
Or...wait for it...you could...call....