Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Home

Well here they are, the long awaited pictures of my new house. I'll try to tell what each one is along the way. 1st is the linen closet and toilet in the master bath. 2nd is my bed room off the master bath--looking toward the dining room. Then you look back through my room toward the bath. 4th is looking down past the small built-in desk outside my room toward the living room. 5th & 6th are living room/dining room pictures. Next you are looking back toward my room across the living room and into the kitchen/dining room. After that you are looking down the hall (past the "study") toward my room. Then there is another picture of the master bath tube--not sure why it oped in there, but these don't organize well on dial-up.
Then there are a couple of outdoors pictures one looking out across my field, and the other looking back across the lawn toward the road (or actually they are the other way around-but I would rather type more than go back and correct what I have said in error). Then we go back inside {confused yet!} the first is the entrance to my basement, and the other is the entrance to the house-through the wash room-and the another of the kitchen/dining room area. Then we are back outside again looking up the drive. The rest are just some other shots of the trailer and out building. Well, I figured while I was at Mom & Dad's I had better post some pictures of my sister-in-law ;-)) was going to get upset!! :-)) Just kidding Jo!! Anyway hope this gives you and idea of where I live. Once I get it all organized I post some more. Some day I need to post some of this year's fishing exploits. Guess that will have to wait!! Catch ya later!





























1 comment:

the Indian woman said...

YEAH! Congratulations! Your new home looks very very nice with beautiful outdoors too. Cant wait to see it and spend sometime with you in your new home.Thanks for taking the time to put all these pictures.